.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

K-Media - Puma®

Friday, October 21, 2005

NaNoWriMo & Flock

I'm in! 50k words in a month. Surprisingly at first it didn't seem that difficult because I did once write about 15k in a day! But it's only now that I'm starting to realise that this is more challenging than it first seemed. My novel will be named Writer's Block and it deals with 5 characters namely Sky and Sara, who are from Mauritius, Kenton Pulse, a sci-fi writer, Jade Khan, a copyeditor of Business Weekly and Bertrand Roselmack, an indie publisher of books. More info later. But I just downloaded Flock, that new browser. It's completely like Firefox with a few add-ons. I wonder why it isn't just a Firefox update actually. I'm just going to read this article to find out. But I've been trying to get this post from Flock... and well it failed!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home