.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

K-Media - Puma®

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

KEANE is simply the best

It's the first time that I've been so hoked to an album that I'm even bothering to write about it.  I noticed KEANE late really.  I saw two of their clips (Somewhere Only we Know & Everybody's Changing - I think).  They were nice - really nice - but most importantly so was the music.
 
KEANE's Hopes and Fears
photo courtesy:  www.ooodoggy.com
 
Good music and great lyrics plus the last track of their album, Hopes and Fears is really cool.  They've brended the best tracks of the album into one track and it's pretty cool.
 
My advice to you if you haven't bought the album yet: go out there and take out your wallet man.  It won't be wasted money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home