.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

K-Media - Puma®

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I'm becoming a reporter

Today was the first Rose Hill competition of the ShinKyokushinkai Karate Mauritius.  Being part of the group, I've been asked to write an article about the tournament.  Not a big thing to you maybe but it's my first on-field reporting.  And I'm really flattered to have been asked about to do this.
 
I did a couple of interviews with the medalists and they really seem surprised to be interviewed actually.  In the beginning, I have to admit that I was a little bit stressed about going for the interviews but once I did the first interview - with the Girls Kata Competition winners - it felt better and I had full confidence.
 
I swear that I'll never throw the pen I used during the interviews and which is going to be used for the writing of the article away.
 
A souvenir.
 
UPDATE: I think it's going to be posted on the ShinKyokushinkai official Mauritian website (the site was being revamped at time of posting), but I'm not sure.  We'll wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home