.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

K-Media - Puma®

Friday, May 27, 2005

You'll never walk alone

[song: You'll never walk alone - fans chanting_LiverpoolFC anthem]
 
It's been more than 36h since Liverpool lifted their 5th Champions League Trophy.  What a dream-come-true! Throughout the whole of yesterday, I couldn't get the Liverpool anthem out of my head and I still can't now.  This is more than a song.  It is the trademark of LiverpoolFC.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm,
There's a golden sky,
And thesweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown...
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never walk alone.

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone...
You'll never walk alone.

This, my dears, is a song that I will never forget.  A song that will always have a special place in my heart.  Nobody apart from Liverpool supporters can understand the magic of this song.

I remember the other day when Moobeen (my karake tutor) jokingly told me that as a Liverpool fan, I'll always walk alone.  I didn't say anything but I know that as a Manchester United fan, Moobeen doesn't understand how the "You'll Never Walk Alone" slogan is important to us, Liverpool fans.  I repeat, only Liverpool fans can understand the magic of this song.

Afterall, LiverpoolFC is a magic club indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home