.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

K-Media - Puma®

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

K-Media: new project

I've thought about this for some time and said to myself, "why not?" I am refering to the advertisement you'll notice at the bottom of K-Media.  Yes, Puma is advertising.  But they don't even know about that!
 
That's the project.  I place a different company's advertisement on K-Media every month. Keep in mind that the advertisements are unofficial as I am even designing the company's banner.  And I'll even try to optimize my posts so that they accomodate the advertiser's status.  Don't understand? Just read my posts for this month and see whether you can spot "Puma is the best" or "Try Puma and you won't regret it." Of course the comments won't be so obvious but if you search for them, you'll find them.  But if you don't it means that I'm the best copyeditor in the world.
 
That's just an experiment by the way.  We'll wait and see! Feel free to comment.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home